[Eric] Subversion

detlev detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Jun 7 17:24:16 BST 2010

On Montag, 7. Juni 2010, NARCISO, Rui wrote:
> That's one way I thought about working.
> Do you do your developments using eric ?

Of course I am doing eric development with eric (eric4 with eric4 and eric5
with eric5). I keep the stable release in a separate directory from the trunk
development. I created a multi project, which is a container for the
individual projects and added the projects (two eric projects and several eric
plug-in projects) to this. After that it is just a matter of a double click in
the multi project viewer to open a project and switch between them.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de