[Eric] Perforce

Stjujsckij Nickolaj sterkrig at home.no
Sun Jun 20 20:58:37 BST 2010

  Hello
There's no Perforce plugin as far as I'm aware. If you want to try writing
one yourself, there's Subversion module bundled with Eric4, CVS (oh dear
me) module in standard plugin repository and Mercurial one included in
Eric5. As far as I know, it's like "source code id the best documentation"
right now.

  P.S. I'm not surprise you like Eric, Eric (-;E