[Eric] Highligthing and fileassociation

F.A.Pinkse fapinkse at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 20:10:25 BST 2010

Hi Detlev,

The .asm I was working on is an Assembler file for a mcu.
Normally those end up all with .asm but the mnemonics changes from
manufacturer/type  to manufacturer/type.
So I have a fike with strange highlightings in it.

I work around it for now by changing the extension by hand before assembly.

The strange thing is the association of *.asm is not in the list but the
text gets still highlighted.

Frans.