[Eric] eric4 problem on Vista: pythonw.exe has stopped working

Francesco Biccari biccari at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 13:42:57 GMT 2010

Thanks for suggestions.
I'm trying to compile PyQt.

In the meantime I cas report the debug messages of eric4.
The last message appears when I close the program.
It seems that eric4 is not the problem. : )

Ciao ciao.
Fra

python eric4.py --debug

DEBUG:root:Importing Preferences
DEBUG:root:Importing packages...
DEBUG:root:Generating Main Window...
DEBUG:root:Initializing Plugin Manager...
DEBUG:root:Generating Main User Interface...
DEBUG:root:Creating Layout...
DEBUG:root:Creating Viewmanager...
DEBUG:root:Creating toolboxes...
DEBUG:root:Created Layout
DEBUG:root:Creating Debugger UI...
DEBUG:root:Creating Programs Dialog...
DEBUG:root:Creating Shortcuts Dialog...
DEBUG:root:Setting up connections...
DEBUG:root:Initializing Tools...
DEBUG:root:Registering Objects...
DEBUG:root:Initializing Actions...
DEBUG:root:Initializing Menus...
DEBUG:root:Initializing Toolbars...
DEBUG:root:Initializing Statusbar...
DEBUG:root:Initializing Single Application Server...
DEBUG:root:Activating Plugins...
DEBUG:root:Restoring Toolbarmanager...
DEBUG:root:Shutting down, result 0