[Eric] eric4 problem on Vista: pythonw.exe has stopped working

Francesco Biccari biccari at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 14:59:29 BST 2010

With the repo version the HelpViewer still complains
about the missing QSqlDatabase but after the warning
messages it closes without crashing.  : )

The crash on exit remains with the precompiled PyQt.

Another observation: why the repo structure is different
from what we have in the release files (.zip, etc...)?
I had to manually create the folder eric and put almost
all files inside that folder in order to launch the install.py.
Before to do that I tried to launch eric.py directly but several
errors appeared.

Ciao ciao.
Fra