[Eric] running from different directories in a multiproject

danny shevitz at lanl.gov
Thu Sep 16 17:36:40 BST 2010

Yet another quick question. I have two sub-projects in a multi-project. One is
the main project. I am trying to run a script in the non-main project via F2,
and the Eric Run Script dialog comes up. I set the working directory to a place
in the non-main sub-project directory where I am keeping some important files. A
dialog runs at the opening of the application where I am trying to load one of
the important files. Unfortunately, the load file dialog is starting at the
location of .e4m file, not the working directory I specified in the Run Script
dialog. Once again, am I doing something wrong here?

thanks,
Danny