[Eric] PyLint plugin

Jabba Laci jabba.laci at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 05:22:48 BST 2011

Hi,

I would have a feature request for the PyLint plugin. The plugin shows
the output of pylint in a window. The report tells us where the
problems are, in which lines. I use this list to correct the source
code but sometimes I need to delete or add some lines. In these cases
the line numbers of the report are not valid anymore, thus I need to
relaunch the plugin.

Idea: add a "Refresh" button to the window of the plugin. It would
call pylint again and refresh the content of the plugin window.

Thanks,

Laszlo