[Eric] mouse scroll over vertical toolbox

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Fri Apr 8 18:57:21 BST 2011

On Freitag, 8. April 2011, Victor Varvariuc wrote:
> When i have Project-Viewer view open in vertical toolbox (
> http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7052/verticaltoolbox.png) if i scroll
> mouse in switches the views.
> Quite unexpected when i have a lot of files and try to scroll the list.

I agree. It seems that QToolBox propagates a wheel event of it's child widget,
if that doesn't handle it. That is a bit different to e.g. QToolWidget. I
added the handling of a wheel event on the QToolBox level in order to provide
easier navigation between the toolbox parts. Shall I remove this behavior
(majority will win)?

detlev at die-offenbachs.de