[Eric] More cxfreeze plugin woes

Tomas Sobota tom at sobota.net
Tue Apr 26 12:06:12 BST 2011

Yes, I understand the problem. Anyway I modified slightly two scripts of
your cxfreeze plugin so that, when in Windows, the plugin makes more efforts
to find the Python installation path. I would gladly submit these changes to
your consideration. In which form and where should I send them?

Tom Sobota
Madrid, Spain

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Detlev Offenbach <detlev at die-offenbachs.de