[Eric] Eric5.bat console window

Victor Varvariuc victor.varvariuc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 13:39:35 GMT 2011

I installed Python-2.7.1, PyQt-Py2.7-x86-gpl-4.8.3-1, eric4-4.4.12, and and
also could not start Eric without taking out 'start'.
Looks like it is because of Python several versions installed (maybe 'start'
uses some extension bindings and is trying to start Python3 for eric4?).
Anyway, i installed the same files on clean WinXp without having Python3
installed, at it worked is supposed.
Also i've got a message from a guy, who says it worked for him:

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Detlev Offenbach <detlev at die-offenbachs.de