[Eric] Absolute path on project explorer

Santiago Reig santireig at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 18:25:42 GMT 2011

Hi all,

I was fallowing the tutorials, when in my installation of Eric the 'Forms'
project explorer shows the absolute path to the project files, instead of
the relative to the project folder.
When I create a folder in the 'Sources' tab it doesn't appear in the 'Forms'
tab (in the examples seems to appear immediately) until I add some file to
the project, like a .ui one, when the path from C: to the file appears in
the project explorer, which in some cases can be pretty long.
I have tried Eric 5.0.4 in my Win7 daily computer and Eric 5.0.5 in a new
WinXP installation and both behave the same way, and can't find an option to
change it.

So, how can I tell Eric to only show the relative path in the project
explorer for the forms?

Thanks