[Eric] howto use icons in pyqt/qtdesigner

Jeroen Eitjes jeroen.eitjes at gmail.com
Sun May 8 12:57:19 BST 2011

I have tried making a resource file from qtdesigner. Goto eric4 and use it's
compile function.
When I run the program I get a import error.

Should I create a resourcefile from eric4 or from qtdesigner?.

Maybe showing me the steps for creating the resource adding the files and
setting the icon settings of the buttons etc. would be helpful

Greetings Jeroen.