[Eric] Minor glitch in selecting

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Wed Nov 16 18:13:12 GMT 2011

Hello,

that is not a little error, but it is intentionally done by QScintilla. The additional "space" is indicating, that the end-of-line has been selected as well. You will the same behavior, if you select the line by dragging the pointer until the beginning of the next line (i.e. position 0, just before the first character) or if you select the row by clicking the line number.