[PyKDE] Re: IRIX build problems

Randall Hopper aa8vb at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 13:24:12 GMT 1999

Johannes Sixt <Johannes.Sixt at telecom.at>:

 |>  The source file "qgmanager.h" is unavailable.
 |>
 |>  #include <qgmanager.h>
 |>Where does this file come from?  Neither qt-2.0.1 or qt-2.0.2 have it.
 |>They have a qgmanagr.h, but this isn't the same name and isn't installed
 |>anyway.
 |
 |This file is part of Qt, at least version 1.42. qgmanagr.h is the old name,
 |which is only there for compatibility reasons.

Thanks.  I read the README when building PyKDE, and it didn't say anything
about requiring a specific version of Qt.  But from your comment, scanning
the PyKDE page, I find:

    Is Qt v2.x supported?

    Not yet - check the roadmap.

    Is KDE v2.x supported?

    Not yet - check the roadmap.

Thanks for the tip.  I'll see if I can get a hold of Qt 1.4.2.

Randall