[PyKDE] examples/application.py segfaults

Rob Cecil rceci at master.adams.com
Fri Oct 1 16:30:37 BST 1999

Hello,

All of the examples work except this one.  I crashes after the ctor for ApplicationWindow
completes, on the show() of that object in the main part of the program.  I have never
used QMainWindow before, and am wondering if its use is standard.  My configuration is:

Qt 1.44
Irix6.4
MipsPro 7.2.2 Compiler, -32

Regards,

Rob

--
| Rob Cecil          | Senior Development Engineer                 |
| rceci at adams.com    | Product Development                         |