[PyKDE] QMessageBox

Pete Ware ware at cis.ohio-state.edu
Mon Oct 18 17:04:18 BST 1999

The docs say it is full implemented but in examples/application.py I get:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "./application.py", line 175, in saveDoc
    QMessageBox.message('Note', 'Left as an exercise for the user.')
AttributeError: message

And in my own where I use "QMessageBox.warning" I get the following
errors (all variations on parameters passed to warning()).  Any idea's
what is going wrong?

Thanks,
--pete

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "App.py", line 301, in ?
    warning ('what a title', 'testing the warning')
  File "App.py", line 22, in warning
    qt.QMessageBox.warning (title, mess)
TypeError: Invalid argument types to QMessageBox.warning()

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "App.py", line 301, in ?
    warning ('what a title', 'testing the warning')
  File "App.py", line 22, in warning
    qt.QMessageBox.warning (ThisApp.parent, title, mess, qt.QMessageBox.Ok|qt.QMessageBox.Default)

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "App.py", line 301, in ?
    warning ('what a title', 'testing the warning')
  File "App.py", line 22, in warning
    qt.QMessageBox.warning ('hi', 'mess', qt.QMessageBox.Ok|qt.QMessageBox.Default)
TypeError: Invalid argument types to QMessageBox.warning()