[PyKDE] Using both Qt1 and Qt2

Boudewijn Rempt bsarempt at rempt.xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 4 18:22:30 BST 2000

I thought I was being clever - compiling PyKDE and PyQt with Qt 1.44
for Python 1.52 in /usr, and compiling PyQt with Qt 2.x and Python 1.6
in /usr/local - but I keep getting problems with SIP. Do I gather
correctly that sip is compiled for either Qt 1 or Qt 2, and can't
be compatible with both at the same time? If that's correct, I'm
going to try to get one sip in /usr and the other in /usr/local - I'd
like to have both environments, but it's not important enough to
really take action to achieve it - it's just for fun.