[PyKDE] SIP questions

Per Wigren poebblo at tjohoo.se
Thu Apr 27 23:40:34 BST 2000

Today I started porting the damn KDE2 bindings myself.... ;-)

I've got a couple of questions:

1:
In kpixmap.h:

class KPixmap : QPixmap
{
<bla bla bla>
public:
	KPixmap() : QPixmap();
<bla bla bla>
};

Sip cannot parse this. I'm VERY novice in C++ but I think this one means that
it uses QPixmap's constructor instead of creating an own, right?

2:
KURL has a class-in-a-class..... Sip fails on the following:

class KURL
{
<bla bla bla>
public:
	class List : public QValueList<KURL>
	{
	public:
		List();
		List(const QStringList&);
	};
	KURL();
	KURL(const QString&);
<bla bla bla>
};

Is this because Sip doesn't support subclasses or is it the <KURL> thingy?
It's the "class List : public QValueList<KURL>" line that makes Sip scream
out loud.. ;-)

3:
In the "old" kpixmap.sip there's some %Membercode and it includes
sipqtQcolor.h. What is it with kpixmap that make this necessary?

I'm willing to make bindings for all of the KDE2 classes, but I won't touch
Sip....

Regards,
Per Wigren