[PyKDE] Suggestions about CVS

Pete Ware ware at cis.ohio-state.edu
Wed Jul 19 22:03:10 BST 2000

I put 0.13pre1 under CVS using "import" and did my development from
there.  One problem I had when generating diffs were all the
sip generated files -- I'd end up with thousands of changes for single
line changes in a specification.  I ended up removing just about
everything from the qt/ directory.

You might want to do the same, perhaps adding a make target of "dist"
that would do rebuild-src and whatever else needs to get done to
generate things.

I ended up creating the following .cvsignore files so a "cvs update"
would give me more relevant information.

.cvsignore:
*.lo
stamp-h
Makefile