[PyKDE] Pyuic

mark kimsal chugadie.geo at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 19:26:11 GMT 2000

There seems to be a bug/feature of pyuic that is a tad bit annoying.
When I compile the .ui files I made with QtDeveloper I get errors in all
the QSizePolicy function calls.  The python outputted file contains
lines like this

self.MultiLineEdit10.setSizePolicy(QSizePolicy(7,1,MultiLineEdit10.sizePolicy().hasHeightForWidth()))

Python will complain about these lines so I have to go through and
replace them with lines like this

self.MultiLineEdit10.setSizePolicy(QSizePolicy(7,1,self.MultiLineEdit10.sizePolicy().hasHeightForWidth()))

I have the windows version of PyQt2.2, the zip file has the name:
PyQt-2.2-win32-Py20-1.zip

Is this a problem with pyuic, qt developer or python for windows?  Or am
I just using developer incorrectly?