Collection of PyQt/PyKDE stuff. was: [PyKDE] qRgb and distribution

Boudewijn Rempt bsarempt at rempt.xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 24 11:07:21 GMT 2000

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Phil Thompson wrote:

> I'm happy to have the information included on the homepage if somebody
> wants to collect it.

Collecting is not really the problem - keeping it up-to-date is. And not
only because some features of PyQt change - Qt itself changes quite
rapidly (as does KDE - I've ported my own pet project to pure Qt and
when PyKDE for KDE 2 becomes available, I'll make it use that optionally),
so almost none of the examples on my homepage still work with PyQt 2.2,
Qt 2.2 and Python 2.0...

Anyway, given the proviso that some entries might require a bit of
porting, I'd like to collect stuff. (People still should announce
their work on the Vaults of Parnassus, of course!)

Two other points: I rather like the idea of a runtime distribution, and
I have just noticed that the setFlat method of QPushButton isn't
supported...

Boudewijn.