[PyKDE] SIP-documentation?

Jesper Eskilson jojo at virtutech.se
Thu Sep 14 15:52:11 BST 2000

Hi!

I'm getting alot of error-messages such as

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "simworld.py", line 17, in ?
    w = SimWorld(a)
  File "simworld.py", line 9, in __init__
    QScrollView.__init__(self,parent,"scrollview1",None)
  File "/home/jojo/install/x86-linux-glibc2.1/lib/python1.5/qt.py", line 1972, in __init__
    libqtc.sipCallCtor(79,self,args)
TypeError: Invalid argument types to QScrollView()

So, I'm wondering: where do I find any documentation on how to call a Qt
class QFoo from Python? I guess I'm after som sort of documentation on how
SIP converts C++-arguments to Python ditto.

/Jesper
Jesper Eskilson                                         jojo at virtutech.se
Virtutech                                         http://www.virtutech.se