[PyKDE] sip & overloaded methods

Greg Green gregory.p.green at boeing.com
Fri Apr 27 19:45:36 BST 2001

Hello,

I am trying to use the QWMatrix class in Qt. It has several map
methods taking different arguments. Looking at the source, all of the
methods are defined, but it appears in practice that only the
map(int, int, int*, int*) method is called which is unfortunate as i
have double values that are getting rounded off.

Looking at siplib, I don't see how these overloaded methods could be
called. I don't see any magic methods to dispatch on the correct
method based on the arguments. It appears that the names must be
changed on these overloaded methods so that the correct ones can be
called.

Or am I missing something?

--

Greg Green