[PyKDE] Problems with 2.5pre4

Boudewijn Rempt bsarempt at xs4all.nl
Sat Aug 4 17:00:33 BST 2001

I've tried compiling 2.5pre4 today, and I met a strange
problem. While compiling went all-right, and installing
too, running a simple application gave the following:

boud at calcifer:~/src/cc/PyQt-2.5pre4 > python examples/application.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "examples/application.py", line 97, in ?
    class ApplicationWindow(QMainWindow):

I suspect that this might be related to the appearance of
a qtgl module (which gave problems because I did have
installed the mesa development libs, but not the qt gl
extensions).