[PyKDE] Re: PyKDE2 Update

Yves BAILLY kafka.fr at netcourrier.com
Fri Aug 10 20:58:22 BST 2001

Hello Jim,

On Friday 10 August 2001 20:02, Jim Bublitz wrote:
> Once again, the PyKDE2 release will be delayed. I'm now
> anticipating that PyKDE2 will be available in 2 to 3 weeks.
>
> The issues that are causing the delay are related to code
> generation. They aren't major bugs, but they are bugs, and until
> they're fixed it's still necessary to hand modify some files to get
> PyKDE2 to build. I'm not promising that when PyKDE2 is
> released that it will be bug free, but I do want it to build
> cleanly and reliably.

I won't speak for others, but in my own humble opinion :
- you're doing a wonderful job ;
- an unreliable code is useless when you lack the time to debug it.

So : keep cool, go on the (already) good work (I wish I could help, but I'm
not even skilled enough - and I have no time). I'm ready to wait the needed
time to have the best possible release, and I guess I'm not the only one.
And stop loosing time in apologizes ;-)

Best regards,

--
   /V\   Linux /                          \        ___