[PyKDE] PyQt for Qt/Embedded

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Sun Dec 2 13:40:19 GMT 2001

Hi Phil - thanks for your quick reply!

On Sun, 2 Dec 2001, Phil Thompson wrote:
> This is a problem I'll be looking at because...
> - I'll be porting Python and PyQt to the Zaurus that Sharp are giving me

Very good. The Zaurus is running the Qt Palmtop Environment with Qt/E.
When you have PyQt on Qt/E working, does this also mean that we could
except a wrapper for the QPEApplication class for fitting the Python
applications nicely in the Palmtop Environment?

If there's any way to help you with the porting process (I have
access to a compaq ipaq [same platform target as the zaurus] running QPE
and could assist you in testing) please notify me.

Have a nice sunday,

cheers,

--
:M: