[PyKDE] Problem Building PyQwt

Gerard Vermeulen gvermeul at labs.polycnrs-gre.fr
Sat Dec 15 14:07:24 GMT 2001

On Saturday 15 December 2001 01:18, Coy Krill wrote:
> If I had to make a guess I'd say that qt.sip has become qtmod.sip. That
> probably means that any working PyQwt was built with an obsolete qt.sip.
> Whether or not that would be a problem, I don't know. However, changing all
> references to qt.sip to qtmod.sip still doesn't build because now sip
> complains that QWidget is undefined.

Surely not, your problems are entirely related to your attempt to build
PyQwt with a CVS version of PyQt. PyQwt builds with PyQt-2.5 and PyQt-3.0.
The *.sip.in files are patched by my distutils tools using "sip -V".
Sip-3.0-cvs breaks the scripts, leaving the *.sip files in a state compatible
with PyQt-2.5. This has to be handled carefully