[PyKDE] WANTED: Computer/Internet People

Homeworking h27002507 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 23:36:45 GMT 2001

Earn $125 - $175 an hour. Work from your home. Receive full training.
To get started, click here! http://www.homeworking.cz/us
Sincerely Yours
Martin Rysan

*I apologise if you have been offended. If you'd like to be removed,
simply reply with REMOVE in the subject line and you will be removed
immediately and receive no further mailings. This message is sent in
compliance of the new email Bill HR 1910. Under Bill HR 1910 passed
by the 106th US Congress on May 24, 1999, this message cannot be
considered SPAM aslong as I include a valid return address and the
way to be removed. Although most of our mail is sent once only,
for prompt, permanent removal of your records, simply reply
to this with "remove" in the subject line.
We have a strict anti-Spam policy.