[PyKDE] location

Boudewijn Rempt bsarempt at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 5 21:16:28 BST 2001

On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, Jan Ekholm wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Jun 2001, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
>
> >Of course, if I tell you all about the book, I should also
> >tell you _where_ you can find it:
> >
> >http://stage.linuxports.com/pyqt/book1.htm
>
> This thing is really great! Will it be a "buyable" book or an online book?
> I'd like to have it in my bookshelf.

Buyable, absolutely. I don't really believe in on-line books, not
as a business proposition, and not from the readers point of view.
While not a late-night-turn the pager, the PyQt book should also be
readable on the train at the breakfast table ;-).

The on-line version is temporary, just to give people the chance to help
me find mistakes, bugs, thinko's, brain farts, inconsistencies, sins
against Eric Partridge and Fowler, lacunae and duplications.