[PyKDE] don't hate me but I refuse to figure out why things won't compile

Bryan Willett bryan at xlord.dunsinane.net
Fri Jul 13 16:46:30 BST 2001

The 2.5pre1 release could not be found.  Its not in your /software/private
directory.

Is there an official web page that lists the pre releases?  As far as I
can tell, the only place to find that these even existed was on the
mailing list.

As I said in my previous email: make build doesn't work from CVS.  Is
this a known problem?  The sgmltools (version 1.09?) from Mandrake 8 gives
an error about incorrect usage.

2.5pre2 wouldn't compile.  It complained that a file needed include files
from qt 3.0 beta.  Do you have a qt 3.0 files or the moc from qt 3.0 mixed
up with qt 2.3.1 on the machine that you used to create 2.5pre2?

Bryan