[PyKDE] Help needed with SIP

Kaercher, Joerg JKaercher at bruker-axs.com
Mon Jun 11 21:24:40 BST 2001

Thanks for your help. Linking qtcmodule solved the problem. However, it
still doesn't work. Now I get the following error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  File "b.py", line 6, in ?
    import libbc
ImportError: /usr/local/lib/python2.1/site-packages/libbcmodule.so:
undefined symbol: __ti1b

'b' is the name of the module and of the Qt class I want to create the
Python binding for. I noticed (with the help of khexedit) that the names of
all classes appear in the .so file with a leading __tiXX.

Any ideas?

Joerg