[PyKDE] QListViewItemIterator?

Phil Thompson phil at river-bank.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 20 17:00:37 BST 2001

Stefan Kirchberg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> what about the QListViewItemIterator class? It seems to be missing in
> PyQt (2.3). The only occurrence (via find/grep) is the addressbook.py
> example which gives
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./addressbook.py", line 335, in findEntries
>     it = QListViewItemIterator( self.listView )
> NameError: There is no variable named 'QListViewItemIterator'
>
> The documentation doesn't say a word about it either...

Iterators in general aren't implemented. Until Python 2.0 there wasn't
an obvious way to get them to iterate as Python didn't have ++ or +=
operators. SIP has support for providing handwritten code to implement
+= for classes, so something could be done, but I think you are the
first person to ask in nearly 3 years.