[PyKDE] PyQt-2.4 doesn't work with windows 2000

Greg Green gregory.p.green at boeing.com
Fri May 4 00:14:41 BST 2001

Hi,

I compiled PyQt-2.4, sip-2.4 with qt-2.3.0 on the windows 2000
platform. I had to remove the QInterlaceStyle interface from the sip
definitions and rebuild the c source, but it compiled fine after that.

But when I run any python program, I get the following erro:

C:\PyQt-2.4\examples>python aclock.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "aclock.py", Line 56, in ?
    a = QApplication(sys.argv)
  File "c:\python21\lib\qt.py", line 125, in __init__
    libqtc.sipCallCtor(202,self,args)
TypeError: Argument 1 of QActionGroup() has an invalide type

C:\PyQt-2.4\examples>

I looked at the source and saw nothing obvious, this works on SGI and
Linux. Any ideas?

--

Greg Green
Advanced Design Systems