[PyKDE] Trouble with QInputDialog.getText()

Yves BAILLY kafka.fr at netcourrier.com
Sun May 13 16:56:28 BST 2001

Hi all,

Sorry if this has already been reported.

I need to get a password from the user, so I try to use :
qt.QInputDialog.getText ("Password", \
                         "Give the password:", \
                         qt.QLineEdit.Password)

But this doesn't work : it seems that qt.QInputDialog.getText doesn't
recognize at all the echo mode : even using the numerical value doesn't
work. Please note it works as soon as I simple remove qt.QLineEdit.Password.

Is this a bug in PyQt ?

Regards,

--
   /V\   Linux /                          \        ___