[PyKDE] qInitNetworkProtocols() missing?

Kaercher, Joerg JKaercher at bruker-axs.com
Thu Nov 15 20:47:22 GMT 2001

Hi,

I tried to use the QUrlOperator class under Qt v3.0 (using PyQt v3.0pre6
under Linux) to contact an HTTP server and couldn't get it work. The Qt
documentation says that qInitNetworkProtocols() must be called before the
HTTP or FTP protocol can be used. But this function doesn't seem to be
accessible to Python. Just as a test I manually added the function call to
the constructors in sipqtQApplication.cpp and everything worked after that.
Is there any other way?

Thanks.

Joerg