[PyKDE] Problems building RPM on a SuSE 7.2

Gerard Vermeulen gvermeul at labs.polycnrs-gre.fr
Wed Nov 21 16:22:59 GMT 2001

One solution is to use my spec files, they are posted on this mailing
list November 2.  (they are Mandrake specific - so may be you have
to undo some of the Mandrake rpm spec file dialect).

The idea is to install all modules (except qtcmodule) by copying
instead of relinking (done by make).

Some other people have fixed it by defining LD_LIBRARY_PATH (search
mailing list), but that does not work on my systems

Best regards -- Gerard