[PyKDE] Operational Status of PyQt v3.0preX series...

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at innoverse.com
Tue Oct 9 00:37:07 BST 2001

Thanx Phil,

	Its good to know that it wasn't a result of a screwup by me. It would be
nice to have the README file updated to note these temporary breaks until
they're fixed much like you've done with the QT docs demonstrating what works
and what's broken or won't be implemented.

	Meanwhile, thanx for the great work and I'm really looking forward to using
python and Qt3.

	Ben Scherrey