[PyKDE] theKompany.com Website

Erik Weber erikw at lineo.com
Wed Sep 12 21:19:53 BST 2001

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have been unable to obtain copies of sip-2.5.zip and PyQt-2.5.zip from
ftp.thekompany.com.  Perhaps your server is overloaded or otherwise out of
service.  Please look into this.  Are there any mirrors available?  I need
the latest bindings for Qt 2.3.1 licensed commercial version to ship with a
production product.

I have been using bindings (for development) made with PyQt and an
unlicensed commercial version by a newsgroup respondant using sip-2.4 and
PyQt-2.4.  Obviously I cannot ship with this version, but if I could obtain
a copy of qt.py that matches, it would ease my development crisis.  The
unshippable bindings I have generate the following error:

Python 2.1 (#15, Apr 16 2001, 18:25:49) [MSC 32 bit (Intel)] on win32
>>> import qt
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  File "e:\projects\wizardNt\qt.py", line 1170, in ?
    libqtc.sipRegisterClasses()
SystemError: Unable to find class object for QInterlaceStyle

Could I edit the script to workaround this error?  I don't believe we are
using QInterlaceStyle directly at present.

  -Erik Weber
   Lineo Seattle
   206.285.2506 x204
   Lineo: Where Open Meets Smart