[PyKDE] theKompany.com Website

Alessandro Praduroux pradu at thekompany.com
Wed Sep 12 21:58:21 BST 2001

Hi,

The problem is that there is a very low limit of concurrent anonymous logins,
due to bandwidht problems, and we are having a large amount of downloads
lately.

I can login using both ncftp and Konqueror, but Netscape is giving me some
problems.

I am trying to determine if we can raise the concurrent login limit, I'll let
you all know if we can do it.

You can try to login at a different time to see if the traffic is lower.

Regards.

--
Pradu
Alessandro Praduroux