[PyKDE] Qt 3.0

Phil Thompson phil at river-bank.demon.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 02:00:12 BST 2001

"Jan L. Nauta" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any info on when/if there will be a version of PyQt for Qt 3.0?

It is being worked on at the moment. Given what I know of the final
release date of Qt3, all of the current PyQt classes will be converted
before then. I may do a pre-release against a beta version if I get the
chance.

The majority of the new Qt3 classes will be added later on when I get
the time.

The upgrade to Qt3 is being sponsored by Walt Disney Pictures and
Television - so show your appreciation by going out and buying a copy of
the Jungle Book.