[PyKDE] Dualing Qt libraries...

Erik Weber erikw at lineo.com
Fri Sep 28 19:38:08 BST 2001

Dear List,

I have an application that runs on Windows and uses embedded Python.  The
application also uses Qt.  When I run scripts that access libqtc.dll, the
windows appear but do not repaint.  I believe this is because there are
dualing QApplication objects, one accessed by the application and another
accessed by libqtc.

How can I modify libqtc and sip to be linked directly to my executable so
that there are no duplicate resource conflicts?  Which files in the sip and
libqtc projects would need to be modified?

  -Erik Weber
   Lineo Seattle
   206.285.2506 x204
   Lineo: Where Open Meets Smart