[PyKDE] PyQt 3.1, Win2000, and MSVC runtime library

ian reinhart geiser geiseri at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 12:26:38 BST 2002

Now this is quite odd.

I am haveing a nightmare of building my own bindings here in PyQt.

My Qt is built as MD
My PyQt/SIP is built as MT
and my bindings are built as MT

What is funny is my normal PyQt scripts work perfectly, and my own bindings
that use just sip work perfectly.  It is only my Qt based bindings that I
built that bork....

Since I installed my python win the installer from their site I am not sure
what there setup it.  I guess I am going to assume it was built with MT only
because my plain SIP bindings work perfectly.  I looked at the link and it
only sounds like you cannot use both in the same project.  I dunno though, I
am a Mac/Unix programmer so most of the things here winders does is just
plain silly.

- -ian reinhart geiser