[PyKDE] parser in sip

varunyu vorachart vvoracha at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 21:42:08 BST 2002

Thanks for your quick reply, Phil.

Then, I try to run sip.exe and I found some problems:

First, I try to parse qtmod.sip and find this error:

E:\PYQT-3.1\SIP>sip qtmod.sip
sip: QListViewItem has not been defined
E:\PYQT-3.1\SIP>sip qtglmod.sip
sip: QListViewItem has not been defined

It seems that sip.exe doesn't include QListViewItem class declaration.
Second, I check sip version and get this:

E:\PYQT-3.1\SIP>sip -V
unknown

Is this the related problem due to those warnings or a new kind of problem ?
What should I do to solve this ?