[PyKDE] Table Signals

Tony Corrente tonyc at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 20 00:10:30 BST 2002

Hello,

I'm using PyQt-3.1
I'm very new to using PyQt and I'm having problems with tables and
signals..
The signals from all the other widgets I've tried seem to work.

Using designer, I've created a simple table named Table1.
The name of the form is BrowseForm.
I get the following error when i run the code.

QObject::connect: No such slot
QMainWindow::Table1_clicked(int,int,int,const QPoint&)
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'Table1')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'BrowseForm')

This happens with any signal I try to add from a TABLE

Using designer, I add a Signal Handler clicked(int,int,int,const
QPoint&) .
Save the file.
The browse.ui code contains
    <connection>
        <sender>Table1</sender>
        <signal>clicked(int,int,int,const QPoint&amp;)</signal>
        <receiver>BrowseForm</receiver>
        <slot>Table1_clicked(int,int,int,const QPoint&amp;)</slot>
    </connection>

I then gererate the py with
pyuic -o browse.py  -x browse.ui

The file browse.py contains
self.connect(self.Table1,SIGNAL("clicked(int,int,int,const
QPoint&)"),self,SLOT("Table1_clicked(int,int,int,const QPoint&)"))
and
def Table1_clicked(self,a0,a1,a2,a3):
      print "BrowseForm.Table1_clicked(int, int, int, const QPoint&):
Not implemented yet"

When i run python browse.py I get the error

QObject::connect: No such slot
QMainWindow::Table1_clicked(int,int,int,const QPoint&)
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'Table1')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'BrowseForm')

Any help or ideas, or am I doing this all wrong ????

Thanks
TC