[PyKDE] Problem with Destroy ???

Tony Corrente tonyc at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 23 12:01:00 BST 2002

Hello,

I'm running into a problem.
I've created a small test dialog.
The user types something in, clicks the button and it returns a result.
The form works if  I just run it.
If I load it as a module then use  xx = prog() it works the first time.
The second time I use xx = prog() I get

X Error: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter) 4
  Major opcode:  56
  Resource id:  0x3c00018
X Error: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter) 4
  Major opcode:  56
  Resource id:  0x3c00018

the image of the pushbutton is black and the form does not work.

I then tried to attach the destroy signal to the form and print a
message.  After I did this, when I clicked the button , I get a core
dump.
If I comment out the signal, I don't get the core dump.

Thanks for any help ..

Tony Corrente