[PyKDE] Mutex destroy failure: Device or resource busy

Tony Corrente tonyc at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 25 12:58:00 BST 2002

Hello,

I'm just trying to create a simple re-usable dialog box. Whenever I create the
dialog form ( no matter how simple it is) when I load the .py as a module it
executes fine the first time. Everytime after that, I get an error after the
window closes.

Mutex destroy failure: Device or resource busy..

If the form is more complex, it does not render correctly after the first
time.

Am I doing something wrong?
What is the correct way to close the form?
I have QObject.connect(app, SIGNAL('lastWindowClosed()'),app, SLOT('quit()'))
and after the button is clicked and I set the return value, I execute
self.close().  I've even tried self.destroy()

Thanks in advance for any help
Tony Corrente