[PyKDE] 3.2rc4 instability

brk at jenkon.com brk at jenkon.com
Tue Apr 30 21:04:00 BST 2002

Changing this flag didn't change the behavior for me. I thought it might be
a linking problem, because sip 3.2 produces sip.lib/dll, while 3.1 produced
libsip.lib/dll - but the makefiles for pyqt 3.2 are still looking for
libsip.lib, not sip.lib! So I changed the siplib makefile to produce
libsip.lib instead, but that didn't fix the problem either.