[PyKDE] License + new release soon? :$

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Sun Dec 8 12:10:01 GMT 2002

Kaleb Pederson <kibab at icehouse.net> writes:

> Out of curiosity, how do you get away with that? Is it written
> somewhere in the license that anyone who installs/uses this program
> agrees to its license? It has always kind of bugged me (as a

I installed Qt from a binary RPM, no questions asked. In built PyQt
from a source RPM, again, no questions asked. Before I started using
Qt for my own programs, I had a copy installed as part of the Opera
distribution - again no questions asked. In fact, I didn't know about
this problem until I read this thread. Is just about everyone ignoring
the licence then?

Konrad.