[PyKDE] Seperate Qscintilla from PyQt

Jack Neal nealj at nls.net
Thu Dec 12 05:23:01 GMT 2002

I kinda like having everything together, at least as an RPM for my distro so
I don't have to much with makefiles and all that jazz.... I'm new at this
stuff, and the more installshieldesque something is, the better.

Is it possible to distribute both ways?  I know it takes a lot of time for
someone to put this stuff together; it seems to me if the code is sitting
out there, someone could run with it and package however they pleased.

Thanks,

Jack