[PyKDE] Sharp Zaurus support

Michael Lauer mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Dec 12 17:57:00 GMT 2002

Am Don, 2002-12-12 um 16.48 schrieb Greg Fortune:
> I assume I could recompile Qtopia to re-enable any of these features I need,
> right?

You can recompile Qt/Embedded with less disabled features, however you
will lose binary compatibility with stock Zaurii, of course.

If you really really need a missing feature then it would be better to
refactor this feature into a seperate library and enhance the PyQt build
process to support this. If you want to go this way, let's join forces -
I'd be interested.

Cheers,
--
:M:
Dipl.-Inf. Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
  Raum 10b - ++49 69 798 28358       Fachbereich Informatik und Biologie